Town House in The Waterway North Coast with instalment (pool)
The Waterway North Coast is developed by Equity Real Estate Development. The Waterway North Coast compound is located 186 km from Alexandria on Egypt's North Coast (Sahel). The compound is also located 20 minutes from Al Alamein City. Only a 1 hour drive from Borg El Airport, 1.5 hours from Alexandria Airport, and 2 hours from Alexandria city, The Waterway North Coast is ideally located.
The Waterway North Coast (Sahel) will have a vide variety of unit types available for sale such as vip villas, twin houses, townhouses, and cabanas. It will also include a hotel with beach apartments, a retail promenade, club houses, kids areas, beach pools, and infinity edge pools. The total area of the project is 238,000 m2 with a sandy 429 m beach front. All properties will be delivered fully finished with air conditioners included. Properties will be delivered in three years.
The Waterway North Coast Sahel is a boutique compound with only 381 units, which allows for a quiet compound where families can relax without the overcrowding of most compounds. 17% of the project will be built up and the remaining 83% with be landscape.